Joining NUTRI FROZEN FOOD Sdn. Bhd means that you will learn new skills along the way. Working for different clients with a variety of requirements, you’ll be exposed to wide range of projects that will enhance your career development.
Get Ready to Start Your Exciting Journey.
A key player in the food manufacturing industry, we consider our outstanding workforce to be our core asset. Our approach to developing our workforce includes recruiting exceptional talent and supporting long-term professional development. We invite talented individuals to join our exciting team and to help build a great organization.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in Bahasa Melayu & Bahasa English
- Other Languages added advantages
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- DiPloma/ Degree
- Responsible for monitoring, and programing critical control points (CCP).
- Responsible for monitoring and product food safety and quality throughout the manufacturing process.
- Responsible for performing sanitation verification and allergen testing on equipment and other areas required.
- Responsible for the correct recording and filing of all relevant record logs and Documentation.
- Ensures the correct recipe guidelines for products are met during processing.
- Ensures employees are following all Food Safety and worker safety practices.
- Ensures and educates employees on food safety and SQF standards.
- Responsible to issue disciplinary action when directed.
- Collect product samples for Product Development, lab retains and the laboratory when directed.
- Perform inspections on Products, Equipment and Machinery.
- The above duties and responsibilities are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.s.
- Self-motivated with proven leadership skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Prior experience in food environment a plus.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, effectively under pressure, and deadline-oriented environment.
- Flexible availability; we work night and weekend shifts.
- Degree required
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities and experiential growth opportunities
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level;
- anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies;
- verifying receipt of supplies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
- Oversee and supervise the work of junior staff
- Preparing customer orders for shipment.
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing and repacking for shipments.
- Ability to operate necessary technology including radio frequency scanners, computers, etc. as required.
- Loading and unloading product from trucks or containers.
- Breaking down and separating incoming shipments.
- Moving products to storage areas with proper equipment and expertly stacking and storing the merchandise.
- Picking orders for shipment and assembling various types of merchandise to be shipped.
- Counting and verifying freight for accuracy and/or damage and infestation.
- Following LS&CO. policies and procedures, including all safety rules, requirements and facility housekeeping standards.
- Having the ability to be able to work overtime as required
- Lorry Driver & Workers With License E2/GDL
- Transporting products to and from our customers and suppliers in a timely manner
- Loading and unloading, check items accurately
- Inspection of assigned vehicle(s) for road safety and legality (Puspakom, road tax, etc)
- Maintain assigned vehicle(s) for cleanliness, tidiness and comfort
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned
- Experience in driving and delivery work is an advantage
- Being familiar with roads and locations in Selangor is an advantage
- Being able to plan routes independently is an advantage
Copyright © 2018-2020 Nutri Frozen Food Sdn.Bhd. All rights reserved.